점심먹고  함 둘러보다  나름 잼있어 올려봅니다      A Worm Thanks to the Authors !   From the Back Space ... 

TT-2012-12-30-sonnet.jpeg

http://toolsandtoys.net/category/gadgets/page/3/

저 헤어밴드 같은 건 무엇에 쓰는 물건인고?  잘 모르겠어요 ~ ~

Gadgets

PCIE/THUNDERBOLT EXPANSION KITS

PCIe/Thunderbolt Expansion Kits

One of the promises of Thunderbolt was the ability to use PCIe cards externally, meaning users of any Thunderbolt-equipped Mac could use such cards. In the past, of course, this type of flexibility and and expandability was reserved for users … (More)

SATECHI 4 PORT ALUMINUM USB HUB

Satechi 4 Port Aluminum USB Hub

If your desk looks like mine, you have cables going everywhere. If you need to add some USB ports to your setup, but want things to look nice and clean, check out the Satechi 4 Port Aluminum USB Hub. Built … (More)

ZAGG MINI FOR IPAD

Zagg Mini for iPad

We’ve looked at a lot of iPad keyboard docks in the past, but the Zagg MINI 7 and Zagg MINI 9 are a couple of the first docks we’ve seen just for the iPad mini. The Zagg MINI 7 is … (More)

GRIFFIN POWERMATE

Griffin PowerMate

The Griffin PowerMate is a USB-powered multimedia controller for your computer. The spinning knob is far more than a simple volume control. Using the built-in driver software, it can be programmed to execute all sorts of commands. When couple with … (More)

CASIO G-SHOCK BLUETOOTH WATCH

Casio G-Shock Bluetooth Watch

Rounding out our week of covering some cool watches is the Casio G-Shock Bluetooth Watch. The $180 wristwatch is Bluetooth 4.0-enabled, meaning it can talk to your iPhone, providing notifications for incoming calls and texts, as well as be used … (More)

GUARDIAN MAXIMUS

Guardian MAXimus

The Guardian MAXimus is a hard drive enclosure that sports FireWire 800 & 400, USB 3.0 & eSATA. But the real trick is inside. The MAXimus supports hardware RAID-1, which mirrors the two drives to protect against data loss. It … (More)

MOPHIE JUICE PACK UNIVERSAL POWERSTATION DUO

Mophie Juice Pack Universal PowerStation Duo

With most of us carrying phones and tablets these days, it’s easy to get caught without a charge. The Mophie Juice Pack Universal PowerStation Duo is the company’s answer to that modern headache. The devices’ 6000mAh rechargeable battery can provide …(More)

THE OLYMPUS E-PL5: MICRO FOUR THIRDS MIRRORLESS CAMERA

The Olympus E-PL5: Micro Four Thirds Mirrorless Camera

In this nerd’s humble opinion, the Olympus E-PL5 is the best pocket-sized Micro 4/3 camera you can buy. There are a plethora of mirrorless cameras out there, but if you’re looking for one that is small, relatively inexpensive, works with … (More)

APPLE EXTENDED KEYBOARD II KEYBOARD

Apple Extended Keyboard II Keyboard

To wrap up our day of linking to great keyboards, I’ve saved my favorite for last. This is the granddaddy: the Apple Extended II. Apple sold the Extended II during the early 1990s. Like it’s older brother, the Extended, it … (More)

MICROSOFT NATURAL ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD 4000

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000

Speaking of keyboards, the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 is the Cadillac of input devices. Featuring a split design with angled keys and a cushioned palm rest, the 4000 is built to keep the user having natural hand, wrist, and … (More)

MATIAS QUIET PRO KEYBOARD

Matias Quiet Pro Keyboard

If you like the feel of a mechanical keyboard, but have to work with other people around, the Matias Quiet Pro might be the kit for you. Matias’ new Quiet Click mechanical keyswitches are designed to be no louder than … (More)

THE RASPBERRY PI

The Raspberry Pi

The Rasberry Pi is a tiny computer. (Its just 85.6 x 56 x 21 mm) With a 700MHz ARM processor, 512 MB RAM and Videocore 4 GPU, it’s a fairly beefy tiny computer. It can play 1080p H.264 files without … (More)

IROBOT ROOMBA 650 ROBOTIC VACUUM CLEANER

iRobot Roomba 650 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner

iRobot’s Roomba line of robotic vacuums is well-known, and the 650 model brings some much-appreciated improvements to the automated little helpers. The machine’s 3-stage cleaning system is designed to pick up dirt, hair, and other debris without having to empty … (More)

BELKIN KEYBOARD CASE FOR IPAD MINI

Belkin Keyboard Case for iPad mini

My enthusiasm is strong for the iPad mini. Like the iPad before it, though, I don’t like doing long-form typing on it. The Belkin Keyboard Case packs a physical keyboard in a sleek case. Simply open it up, flip on …(More)

JBL ONBEAT MICRO

JBL OnBeat Micro

The JBL OnBeat Mico is one of the first small, portable sound systems to add support for Apple’s new-fangled Lightning connector, found on all of the company’s new devices including the iPhone 5, iPod touch and new iPads. In addition … (More)

LOGITECH ALERT COMMANDER FOR MAC

Logitech Alert Commander for Mac

Logitech’s Alert Security System is a home camera system that supports 2-6 indoor and outdoor cameras that help keep you and your home safe. With their new free Mac app, you can monitor your Logitech Alert Video Security System, as … (More)

OLLOCLIP FOR IPHONE 5

olloclip for iPhone 5

I love my olloclip. The clip-on lens kit for the iPhone takes what is already a great moblie camera and makes it a lot more powerful and fun to use. Thankfully, a new version for the iPhone 5 is available … (More)

JAWBONE UP

Jawbone Up

We’ve linked to the Jawbone Up before, but sadly, the original device didn’t hold up well over time, and the company ended up pulling the product from store shelves. Well, the Up is back, and Jawbone is promising that this … (More)

DOXIE ONE

Doxie One

Shawn and I are both big fans of the Doxie Go, a great little portable scanner. Now the Go has a sibling — the Doxie One. The new colorful scanner stores everything on an SD card, and documents can be … (More)

POLAROID Z230 10MP DIGITAL INSTANT PRINT CAMERA

Polaroid Z230 10MP Digital Instant Print Camera

This 10 MP digital camera combines the benefits of a digital camera with the fun of the old-school Polaroid instant cameras. Equipped with a 3-inch LCD and the ability to upload custom borders, creating fun creations to pass out at … (More)

MORE TOOLS AND TOYS ON THE NEXT PAGE