안녕하세요

I have recently come across a big lot of old generation (G80-1xxx,3xxx) Cherry Keyboards here in Germany. I will now have a total of around 40+ G80s in my collection... sadly that is too much for me to keep at home. So I will slowly disassemble the broken or dirty boards and combine them to working boards. I will definitely end up with a lot of spare parts. I wonder if any of you guys would be interested in some full keyboards or parts? For example I will have a lot of spare double shot key sets (German layout). So if anyone needs some Cherry Corp double shot keys for your projects, just send me a private message on here and I will see if I can help you out somehow.

If you are interested in full Cherry keyboards from Germany, I could probably help you out too.. maybe we can trade something?

I am posting here first before posting over at Geekhack because I had some nice guys on here help me out with some stuff before, so I'm posting it here first "in return for the favour".

PS: I am posting in the English board first because I don't want to make a post in English in the "Sell and Buy" section here yet. I want to first see if there is any interest at all. And I would have to wait for my friend to help translate this message to Korean (한국말 연습해야 돼요! ㅋㅋㅋ)

좋은 하루 되세요!