Hi, All.

I am studying in U.S. right now, and unfortunately a mechanical keyboard in US is not as popular as in Korea.
Even I can't buy Filco or Topre keyboard here in US because there does not exist retailers who want to import those kind of high-end keyboard and sell them.
Only way I can buy those kind of high-end keyboard is to buy from Japanese seller through ebay. (I needed pay for shipping and handling which is usually expensive because it is coming from Japan to US)
However, one web site started to import and sell Filco keyboard in US recently (elitekeyboard). In fact, I got this information from this Kbdmania web site. Thanks guys! :-)
I was so happy to find out that I can buy Filco keybord without paying expensive shipping and handling, so I ordered Filco Majestouch tenkeyless model with brown switch. I am very satisfied right now. :-)

After I bought the Filco Majestouch keyboard, I was curious about keyboard manias in US, and I found one web site. I wonder if you guys already are aware of this site.

http://geekhack.org

I don't think the users from this web site are not as knowledgeable as the users in kbdmania, but this web site is pretty active, too.
If you are curious to know about US or Europe keyboard mania, I think this is the best to place to monitor.

Nice to meet you guys!
See you~