Hi everyone,

I am from GH as a Cherry fans.  But I am new here in KBDMania, and I couldn't speak Korean (what a pity...T_T). I have some interesting Cherry stuff in possession, and here you can see some of pictures of them in my online album (http://zchuer.imgur.com/)

I am now looking for a Cherry double shot RGB set and willing to offer a trade with my Cherry dyesub RGB set or something else you may be interested in. Unfortunately, as a freshman here, I couldn't post a trade request in the Sell and Buy sub-forum... If you happen to have a Cherry double shot set and are willing to trade it, please PM me in this forum or send me email to zchuer@gmail.com, or if you could share this information to your friends who might be interested in such a trade, it would be really appreciated ;D

I'm now living in China and I can speak English and Chinese.  I know may of the Korean people could speak very good Chinese nowadays. So please feel free to let me know which language you would feel comfortable to use for our communication. Of course, if you could help me to improve my Korean, that would definitively of a great favor to me. 

Cheers and regards,

ZcHuer