- 최신 정보
I am pretty sure there are members from outside Korea and the members have hard time browsing posts with photos. The loading time is so slow for posts with photos and it quickly becomes annoying to browse this site. The slow loading time is due to throttling of non-Korean traffic because of operating cost issues since there are extra charges for traffics from non-Korean network from the hosting service.
You could use proxy servers located in Korea to mitigate this issue but that would mean every internet traffic is going to be through the proxy server, which is not a good thing speed-wise because the traffic is traveling all the way to Korea and back to you.
I propose a solution to you that would selectively use proxy servers depending on the website you are browsing. Here is a step-by-step guide. I am using Firefox as my main browser so the detail in this guide is going to be specific to Firefox, but I am pretty sure there are other solutions to your browser and the information that follows will be useful to you.
1. Install FoxyProxy ( https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxyproxy-standard/ )
2. Restart the browser
3. Get the list of free proxy servers ( http://www.xroxy.com/proxy-country-KR.htm ) and pick one. You would need to know IP address of the server and a port number. For instance, port number for 188.8.131.52 is 1087. This port number and IP address is going to be used later on. (I am currently using IP address 184.108.40.206 port number 8080 and it works but there is no guarantee that it will continue to work. So from time to time you probably have to pick a new proxy servers from the free proxy server list.)
4. Tools > FoxyProxy Standard > click on "Use proxies based on their pre-defined patterns and priorities" and then
Tools > FoxyProxy Standard > click on "Option"
5. Hit "Add New Proxy" button
6. Select "Proxy Details" tab
7. Enter the IP address and port number you got from step 3.
8. Select "URL Patterns" tab and hit "Add New Pattern" button
9. Inside "URL pattern" input box, put in *noma.co.kr* (noma.co.kr is where the photos of KBDMania is hosted)
10. Now hit OK several times.
If you successfully completed the above steps, all the traffic from noma.co.kr is going to be coming from proxy server you selected.
I have used IP address 220.127.116.11 port number 8080 as my choice of proxy and it works pretty well so far.
Hope you find this information useful.
키보드 매니아 위키 http://wiki.hijava.net/wiki/