몇주전에.. 느닷없이1997년산 마소 초창기 내추럴 키보드 블랙 버전을 낙찰받았습니다. 외부 포장이 뜯기지 않은 NIB급으로요. 한마디로.. 공장 출고후 아무도 손을 대지 않은것이지요 

P130325_225957.jpg

그러고... 한 이주후에 배송이 왔습니다. 배대지를 통해서 받앗구요

그런데 하루정도 잇다가 어떤 사람으로부터 이베이 쪽지로 오퍼를 받았네요..

내용인즉슨, 나 그거 너무 갖고 싶다. 블랙버전 NIB급 소장하고 싶으니깐 얼마를 주든간에 다 줄테니, 제발 팔아라...

아래는 원문입니다.(최근것이 가장 위에 있습니다. 밑에서 부터 읽어가시면 될듯)

----------

Hi Ana Anderson :D

I am sorry that I couldn't reply your email back cuz I was very busy lately. Well... I guess you really need this one. I want to know why you want this so much first.  To be honest, I don't want to sell this baby but if you are willing to pay for $450, I will probably sell it. International shipping fee is included. But the other problem is how you are going to pay. via ebay and paypal?? or what. I've never done any transaction with those things. 

PS. can I open the wrap??? Just want to see it inside of box. 

Thanks

2013/3/29 Ana Anderson <anyandersoon@hotmail.com>
Hello Mr. Jung. Excuse my insistence but I want to know if you saw my proposal, if you weren't, please let me know how much do you want for the  Microsoft Keyboard, I don't wanna miss the oportunity, please, give me the chance and I'll buy the keyboard whatever it costs. Seriously word. Come on. I'd be really thankful. What do you say?

중간에 한번더 보채는 메일왔는데, 걍 제가 씹었음..;;

Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 23:05:08 +0900
Subject: Re: Microsoft Black Keyboard
To: anyandersoon@hotmail.com

Hi.
Thanks for sending me your email. I ve just got the keyboard in the same condition. (Shirinked wrapping).
I bought this for my collection. So I dont think I want to sell it for now. Although you said price doesnt matter. It will really cost a lot for International shipping. There are two NIB natural keyboard available in Ebay but in white. Why dont you get that one.... 
Be honest I dont know what to do. 
Sorry  
2013. 3. 25. 오후 10:46에 "Ana Anderson" <anyandersoon@hotmail.com>님이 작성:
The price doesn't matter. I'll pay what you ask me. But please, I need this keyboard and I'll pay what you ask. Anyway if you can get the keyboard please make me know inmediatly.  I've sent a mail to your mail, you can contact me there. Please, let me know if you received my mail. Thanks a lot.
---------

이놈이 어지간히 급한것 같아서 배짱으로(사실은 안샀으면 하는바램으로 -_-ㅋㅋ) $450을 제의하긴했는데( 대략 91불에 낙찰받아서 배송료 한 30불들었네요..) 만약 진짜 산다그러면 어떻게 해야될지 모르겠어요 우선 걱정되는게

1. 사기꾼일 가능성일 수 있다. fake check을 보내서... 물건만 쏙 빼먹는다는지.. 이베이 시스템을 이용한 사기라던지..

낙찰받은 사람들에게 무작위로 fishing하는놈일지도 모른다는 생각. 왜냐하면 이베이 거래 기록이 전혀 없었음. 분명 이 키보드를 수집한다면 한두번의 거래 기록은 있을터인데, 너무나도 수상한게 아이디 생성일이 2월 24일입니다.(키보드는 대략 3월초에 낙찰됨) 너무 최근것이고, 프로필 사진으로는 젊은 금발 여성인데... 더 fraud의 냄새가 술술나고...

2. 돈을... 어떻게 거래할것인지에 대한 막막함. 이베이? 페이팔? 복잡해 복잡해.. 배송은 또 어떻게할것인지...

3. 제가 팔기싫을수도 ㅠㅠ 블랙버전은 일단 중고품도 구하기 자체도 어려운데 NIB인데...그것도 뜯어보지도 못하고 고히 모셔두고만 있는데... 5배 높인 450에 덜컥 사겠다고 하면 어떡하죠? 정말 사고싶어하는분위기인데

참 고민입니다... 이녀석 사기꾼아닐까요? 이런 경험들 없으신가요 ?

반갑습니다