Hi guys,

I don't speak korean, but want to share this here! Please also spread this through other Asian mechanical forums (OTD, etc)

ORIGINAL Geekhack/Desthority GB links: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=75692.0 / deskthority.net/group-buys-f50/ukkeycaps-gb-3-gmk-escape-pack-7-keys-t11680.html

LINK TO PURCHASE PACKS

Based on the GMK Esc Pack interest check

What?
This is UKKeycaps' group buy #3 for a GMK Esc Pack with 7 Keys

- Material = ABS
- Profile = Cherry
- Legends = Doubleshot
- Colours:
p8RWrgU.jpg

Where?
This is a UK based group-buy with the UK in mind, shipping is free to the UK and available at a fair price to the rest of the world

When/how long?
The group-buy will run for 5 weeks and will end on the 4h of November at 11:30pm. GMK lead times are usually estimated at around 8 weeks. As this isn't a large amount of keys I am hoping for a shorter lead time

How much?
The price for one Esc pack (7 GMK Escs) is £11.40 (~$17) with discount for multiple packs orders. Shipping is free to UK, to the rest of the world will be £3.50

What is the MOQ / What if MOQ is not reached?

The MOQ is 130 Esc packs. The MOQ is lower than GMK's usual 250 as UKKeycaps is willing to absorb some of the cost and is also willing to have packs left over after the GB to sell.
If the MOQ is not reached then all buyers will be refunded in full!

How can I get updates on the group-buy?
Follow the UKKeycaps facebook page ! Or you could just keep an eye on GH/DT threads.

LINK TO PURCHASE PACKS