Hi guys,

I don't speak korean, but want to share this here! Please also help us spreading this throughout the other Asian mechanical communities (OTD etc)

ORIGINAL Desthority/Geekhack GB links: https://deskthority.net/group-buys-f50/gmk-hadapter-hadditionals-kit-t14007.html / https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=82845.0

Based on the "Deskthority's GMK HADapter & HADditionals Kit Interest Check"

LINK TO PURCHASE KITS

HADapter Kit

HADditionals Kit

Background
There's alot of vintage Cherry doubleshot ABS keycaps available in the German ISO-DE layout. The great majority of these keycap sets is in a winkeyless layout with a 7U space bar and a stepped caps lock. This makes it very difficult to find nice modern keyboards to put those sweet keycaps on.

Idea
Creating an essentials "Moogle" or adapter kit to fit these commonly available "HAD" keycap sets on the common modern 105-key layout keyboards (Filco, Ducky etc.) and adding a few extra caps for other popular layouts. On top of that, I would like to add three ANSI adapter keys (ANSI-Enter, German \|-key, ANSI-LShift) to allow aesthetic use of ISO keycaps on an ANSI keyboard layout.

When/how long?
The group-buy will run until 3rd of July. The production is scheduled for ~8 weeks from now (since I already paid to secure a production slot) so I expect the keycaps to be ready for PICKUP by mid-end of August. I will personally drive to GMK and pick them up.

How much?
HADapter kit  (Prices in brackets are in case we hit 250MOQ)
- 22EUR (19) for Group Buy pre-orders
- 23,50EUR (20,50) for orders after finally production planning (Leftovers stage)
- 25EUR (22) for sets bought from me once in stock (Retail stage)

HADditional kit  (Prices in brackets are in case we hit 250MOQ)
- 10EUR (9) for Group Buy pre-orders
- 11EUR (10) for orders after finaly production planning (Leftovers stage)
- 12EUR (11) for sets bought from me once in stock (Retail stage)

Shipping is 6EUR tracked & insured worldwide. Uninsured & untracked shipping is available upon request only in conjunction with SEPA payment (3,50EUR). Orders with a value of over 100EUR will receive a custom shipping quote. If your order is over 100EUR OR you picked this shipping option in the order form, I will present a custom shipping quote in the invoice using DHL.

What is the MOQ / What if MOQ is not reached?
This GB will happen 100%. In fact it already happened and the MOQ of 150 sets for each kit has already BEEN PAID FOR. Production date will be set any day now. I want to use the time we're waiting for production to collect orders instead of collect orders first and THEN wait idle. The sooner you order the better the price!

Payment confirmation from GMK:

How can I get updates on the group-buy?
Just keep an eye on Deskthority/Geekhack threads.

LINK TO PURCHASE KITS