Source: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=47067.0

A friend of mine recently just started making his own keyboard-related products. The alumnum poker case is just our first step. We will present a lot more interesting things for keyboard lovers in the future. Our brand name is called FMJ (Full Metal Jacket). We will mostly focus on metallic materials to make keyboards, keycaps, etc., but not entirely. 

As for this group buy, we have two different designs as discussed in my vendor form. Each design has its own unique elements.

Design #1 is what we are trying to simplify the most. It has no characteristics designs like Design #2. It basiclly fits most people's tastes. It also has thin frame - as you can see, it's thinner than most metallic cases on the market. One of the best parts is that it has brass poker weights on the bottom side. 

31838-031840-131842-231844-331846-431848-531853-631855-731857-831861-9

Design #2 is where we put some unique and creative factors into. We were looking for some really strong engraving lines and angles that make it look like a fighting robot or something. This design originally doesn't come with brass poker weights because of its high CNC costs. But you can still have the brass poker weights on this design by adding $50.

31863-1031865-1131867-1231869-1331871-1431873-1531875-16

Other than designs, we also have two version available including Base Version and Premium Version.

Base Version comes with regular anodizing and uses aluminum #6061 T651.

Premium Version comes with hard anodizing and uses aluminum #7075 T651.

For those who are not familiar with hard anodizing: hard anodizing is much firmer than regular anodizing. It prevents scratches very well. Even if you scratch the surface wih a coin, it leaves nothing on the surfac. Hard anodizing also makes the colors look deeper. 

We have 7 colors for each version and the only different option is that regular anodization has silver and hard anodization has black.

Regular Anodization: Silver, Grey, Red, Blue, Green, Gold, Purple

Hard Anodization: Black, Grey, Red, Blue, Green, Gold, Purple

This case is compatible with Poker,Poker II, Pure, Pure Pro and GH60.

There's no deadline for this group buy yet. We will start production whenever we receive 20 orders. If your order is the 21st, you would need to wait for the 40th order and then the 2nd batch of production will start. But of course, if if takes more than a month to have 20 orders, we will start production without MOQ anyway.

Some color references:

Silver >>>31938-17 Purple >>>31942-18
Blue >>> 31943-19 Red >>> 31947-20 Gold >>> 31949-21

Pricing:

Base Version -------- $160

Premium Version -------- $250

Adding Brass Poker Weights to Design #2 -------- $50

Shipping:

U.S. – USPS Priority Mail (shipped to me first, and then shipped to you from St. Louis, Missouri) $20
U.S. – DHL Express (2-4 days, directly shipped from China) $30
Canada – DHL Express $30
Australia – DHL Express $35
European Countries (German, UK, etc.) – DHL Express $33
Korea – FedEx Express $20
Philippines - DHL Express $27
Malaysia - $15
Other countries – Please contact me to get the shipping quote

How to order:

Paypal only. Please send the payment to tangxiruo@hotmail.com as gift or add 3.5% to cover the Paypal fees before submitting your order. If you’re not sure about the total amount, feel free to send me a message or email (same as Paypal address above). 

After sending the payment, please fill out this order form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aObE_baFXEjnhIkEWMlK6A2u4lOVVJWKsaOUGvAoLyM/viewform

Finding old cherry keyboards.