I'm sorry for writing in English, but I don't speak Korean.

My G80-11900 came some days ago ... in quite a big package.
11900p.jpg

Opening the package...
g80-11900-1.jpg
Quite a nice packaging. I don't know why they're writing "keyboards made in Germany" though, because the keyboard was made in Czech Republic. I'm beginning to suspect only OEM keyboards are made in Germany ... does anyone know anything about this?

Everything you need is included: A PS/2->AT adapter for the keyboard and a PS/2->RS-232 adapter for the touchpad.
g80-11900-3.jpg

The layout (please note: This is the 105-key version with ISO layout. This particular model is the German model). It seems a bit odd at first, but it's actually quite usable. The touchpad is nice and responsive, although it does take a few strokes to cross the screen. The touchpad's buttons are just right, neither too light nor too hard to press.
Ctrl, Alt and Windows keys are smaller than usual, which is a problem sometimes. g80-11900-2.jpg

The keyboard uses PCB-mounted black MX switches, but feels a bit different from the G80-3000 with black MX switches I also have. Maybe it's due to the case construction? I don't know why, but the switches in this keyboard feel good. I really like it. The spacebar is a bit too hard to press, so I swapped springs with Pause/Break.

Unicomp Endurapro 105 // Cherry G80-3000LSCDE-2 // Cherry G80-11900 // Compaq MX-11800 // Dell AT102DW