I'm sorry to write in English, but I don't speak Korean. You can reply in Korean, but please do not use complicated words, because I have to use an automatic translation.

This is my Unicomp Endurapro. It was produced on 2008-08-19 with unprinted keys and ISO layout (105 keys). The unprinted keys were a special request by me, but Unicomp is a small company, so this was possible :)

The layout (105 keys, big Return key). It also has a "Stick mouse"
layout.jpg

On my table
endurapro105.jpg

The Unicomp Logo and LEDs
logo.jpg

From the side:
side.jpg

The "stick mouse":
stick.jpg

The "stick mouse" module:
stick_module.jpg

This is my first* mechanical** keyboard. I really like it and use it most of the time. It uses Buckling Spring technology for the keys. It's very loud and the sound reminds me of work ^^. The "stick mouse" is not very good, it needs too much force and moves slowly. The Trackpoint on my Thinkpad is much better, but the Endurapro's stick mouse is still okay if you just want to click on something without taking the hands off the keyboard. Most keys are one-piece keys, but they are unprinted, so it doesn't really matter.
It weighs 1560 g and is very stable. Build quality is not as good as the old IBM Model M, but still great.

*Actually, this is my second mechanical keyboard. The first was the old (with white ALPS) one I learned to type on.
**I know buckling springs are not "mechanical switches," because they use a conductive sheet to register keypresses instead of single switches.

Unicomp Endurapro 105 // Cherry G80-3000LSCDE-2 // Cherry G80-11900 // Compaq MX-11800 // Dell AT102DW