한참의 고민 끝에 타란튤라로 결정했는데

또 다른 고민을 하게 만드는 글을 발견... -_-;;

위와 같은 증상을 호소하는 유저들이 많은 것 같더군요.. 한 사람만이 아니라 여러 사람이던데..

아래는 이 사진을 올린 분의 원문입니다.

I posted a while ago HERE about my first experience with the Tarantula, which, even according to Razerguy, had been damaged during shipping or on the floor, etc.  I took it back and had it replaced, no problems whatsoever.
배송중에 손상이 있어 교환을 했고, 문제 사라졌다.

Now I have another problem.  After using the keyboard for a couple months, I noticed that the wrist support was started to crack lightly in places.  Now, as you can see in these photos, it has nearly chipped off completely in areas, and starting to spread.
지금은 또 다른 문제가 생겼다. 몇 달간 키보드를 사용했을 때, 나는 손목 보호대가 벗겨지기 시작한 것을 발견했다. 지금은 사진에서 보는 바와 같이, 그 부분의 조각이 완전히 떨어져 나갔고, 이 증상 주위로 번지기 시작했다.

I'm not a hardcore gamer or anything, and I don't use this all day for surfing the web.  You can tell it's pretty much on my left hand from my palm at the WASD position from playing Battlefield2/2142 and Lord of the Rings Online.  There is even a crack where my thumb rests below the spacebar.  This is all from only 6 months of use...I got the keyboard in November.
나는 별로 키보드를 험하게 다루는 게이머라든지 따위가 아니다. 그리고, 웹서핑으로 하루종일 키보드를 사용하지도 않는다. 배틀필드2나 반지의제왕온라인을 할 때 거의 항상 내 손바닥은 WASD 위치에 놓여져 있다고 말할 수 있다. 심지어는 스페이스바 아래의 엄지손가락 위치에서의 깨짐(crack)까지 생겼다. 이렇게 되기까지 6개월간의 사용이 있었다...나는 키보드를 12월에 구입했다.

Needless to say, I doubt I'll worry about ever getting a replacement.  The only thing I'll do now is most likely cut up an old cushioned mousepad and glue it down along the wrist support area.  Just seems poor quality to have a coated material for the palm rest...the material that is used for the palm of the Copperhead would have made much more sense, even if it isn't "High Gloss".
말할 것도 없이, 나는 다시 교환해야 될 것인지 걱정스럽다.  내가 지금 할 수 있는 유일한 일은 아마도 오래된 쿠션 마우스패드를 잘라 손목 보호대 부분에 본드로 붙여두는 일일 것이다. 단지 손목 보호대 부분의 코팅 제질의 질이 형편없는 탓으로 보인다. "고광택"은 아니지만 코퍼헤드(살무사)의 손바닥 부분 재질이 차라리 나을 것 같다.

Surlek