안녕하세요.

제글이 팁인지는 잘모르겠지만 혹시나 도움이 될까 하여 남깁니다. 문제가 된다면 자게로 옮길게요.

HHKB pro 2 type-s를 사고 MacOS에서 사용 중인데, 슬립모드 진입 후 키보드로 깨우기(딥스위치 6번 ON)가 동작하지 않는 것은 물론, 그 이후 키보드가 동작하지 않는 현상을 겪었습니다.

나름 여러 군데 서칭을 해보았지만 결과를 얻지 못했고 결국 PFU 측에 질문을 남겼습니다. 제가 일본어는 불가능해서 조금이나마 통할 영어로 보냈습니다(부족한 영어 실력, 양해부탁드려요...)

-----------

Hi, I'm HHKB user who bought KB400WNS a few days ago.

I bought a couple of KB400WNS. The situation described here is for both of them.

The one of my environment is iMac 5K, the other is MacBook Pro. They run MacOS Sierra. When they go on sleep mode, if I wake up using touch pad, mouse, etc, they're waken up. But using HHKB, not waken up. Furthermore, HHBK isn't recognized at all. If pull out the usb cable and plug in it again, then they're recognized.

This happens very often. I don't want to hurt them. Plz give me the solution.

Product Name: PD-KB400WNS
purchase   : 購入済    004449
PC Name     :

1. Apple iMac 5K Retina(2015 late)
2. Apple MacBook Pro 15(2015 Mid)

MacOS Sierra 10.12.6

Mouse Name  : Apple Magic Trackpad 2

-----------

이게 제가 한 질문인데, 참고로 두대를 샀고 두대에서 모두 애플 매직 트랙패드와 함께 사용 중입니다. 그리고 트랙패드가 무선이지만 맥을 깨우는 것이 가능합니다.

-----------

The symptom to which the keyboard is not recognized generates PC from 
other equipment when having it in "Wake Up" with SW6 turned on. This is a specification of the device. 
In that case, please attach it again after pulling out USB of the keyboard. 

Please make "Wake Up" from the keyboard to evade this. 
Or, please turn off SW6. In that case, "Wake Up" from the keyboard cannot be done. 

-----------

돌아온 답변은 위와 같은데요, 딥스위치 6번을 끄고 다른 장치로 깨우라는 답변이었습니다. 돌아온 답변의 영문이 좀... 정확치가 않아서 다시 한번 날렸습니다.

-----------

For reminding... do you mean that “Wake up” feature of HHKB doesn’t work with other device which support similar wake up feature?
On the other hand, I may turn off the feature in HHKB, and only wake up machine through other device(mouse, trackpad, etc).
Can I understand as I state as the above?

-----------

다시 한번 제 영어 실력에 대해서 죄송하다는 말씀드리며, 제가 이해한게 맞는지를 확인해달라고 했죠.

-----------

I'm sorry. I was not understand your English. 

Please turn off SW6 of the keyboard, and do Wake Up from other device(mouse, trackpad, etc). 

-----------

그랬더니 제 영어를 이해못하겠다면서(나도 알아!), 확인사살 시켜주었습니다.

그러니까... 결론은, 웨이크업 기능이 들어가 있는 다른 장치를 사용하는 경우에 HHKB의 웨이크업 기능을 끄라는 겁니다. 만약 두 개를 동시에 쓸 경우 인식을 못할 수 있다. 이것이 HHKB의 명세라네요.

아마도 유선 마우스나 블루투스 기반이 아닌 무선 마우스로 깨우는건 문제가 없는 것으로 추정됩니다.

저같은 경우는 트랙패드를 쓰고 있고 이게 문제가 되나봅니다.

부족한 글이지만 참고되시라고 남깁니다~